I have been married to my wife Josie for 25 years. I have two daughters Carlie and Peyton. I have been a Career Firefighter/Paramedic for 13 years. I have been a member of CrossFit Trussville since 2014. I originally started CrossFit to get myself in better shape for the Scott Firefighter Combat challenge. It’s an event where firefighters from all over the world compete against each other in a head to head competition. After joining CrossFit Trussville I started doing a few local CrossFit competitions and I was immediately hooked. Crossfit and the family at CrossFit Trussville has changed my life. In June of 2018 I acquired my CrossFit Level 1 and started down the path of being able to share with others all the amazing things Crossfit has given me. I am very passionate about coaching as it allows me to help others reach their full potential as athletes whether it be to compete or to achieve a healthier lifestyle.
- Scott Firefighter Combat Challenge (SFCC), 7 year competitor
- 1st Place SFCC, 2015/2016
- Lion’s Den, 2016 SFCC (sub 2:00 course run in Full Gear)
- Over 40 Individual State Record Holder SFCC
- 5 year Veteran of CrossFit
- CrossFit CFL1 Level-1 Trainer Course Certified, 2018