As a firefighter/paramedic, physical fitness and exercise has always been a big part of my life. Exercise has been a major part of my daily routine since 2005. I started working out after while i was in rookie school right out of high school. I knew i had to get stronger if i wanted to excel in this field. I fell in love with exercising. I became a personal trainer in 2009, and that is when i realized i loved helping others achieve their goals. In 2009 i was over the physical fitness program for firefighter recruits during their rookie training. I lead an excruciating daily pt regimen over a 10 week period. I was able to teach guys what it took to work in my field on a day to day basis. Overall, I enjoy coaching and leading people to help them achieve their goals. I enjoy the fellowship and comradery that the CrossFit community has.
I have an amazing wife and wonderful son. After faith and family, health and fitness is the next biggest part of my life.
- AFFA Personal Trainer Certified, 2009
- CrossFit CFL1 Level-1 Trainer Course Certified
- Firefighter Recruit Physical Fitness Program, Head Trainer
- Palmerdale Firefighter, 2006
- Firefighter, 13 years, 2005-present
- EMT/Paramedic, 2007
- Palmerdale Volunteer Fire Department, Firefighter, 2005
- Leeds Fire Department, Firefighter, 2006
- Centerpoint Fire Department, Firefighter, 2012-2016
- Trussville Fire Departmnet, Firefighter, 2008=present